Nail wrap stickers - Mono and pink
These professional quality nail art stickers are made in Japan for Nailtopia to the highest possible standards combining high quality design and detail with excellent adhesion and long-lasting wear.
They can be used on natural, acrylic or gel nails.
This design is from our Art Collection - whole nail stickers with a choice of 14 stickers in a range of sizes. This pack contains stickers based around a pink, black and white colour scheme.
1. Choose the best size sticker for your nail. Peel it off the backing sheet and stick on to a clean or varnished nail. Aim for a 1mm gap between the sticker and the edge of your nail.
2. Using your finger, smooth the sticker side to side and top to bottom to remove any air bubbles.
3. Use a fine grit nail file to trim away excess sticker at the tip using a downward stroke and holding the file at an angle of about 45 degrees to the nails
4. For lasting wear, seal your nail art with a topcoat - Top Tip: paint your top coat along the free edge of the nail to seal your design at the tip!
5. To remove, remove any topcoat with your usual nail varnish remover and soak nails in warm soapy water. Removal won’t damage your nails!
Top tips: you can use our nail stickers alone or over nail varnish. Using a basecoat under your stickers will help them to last longer as the natural oils in your nails can prevent adhesion.
Allergy advice: Contains synthetic latex