This lovely design for evening/party nails was created for Nailtopia by top nail artist Keeley Dennyschene. To recreate this look, you will need:
1. First, prepare your nails then varnish using a French colour of your choice.
2. When varnish is touch dry, use the black varnish to paint the tip. Aim to do this in one sweeping stroke across the free edge of the nail to create a smooth smile line.
3. lift the nail sticker from the backing sheet with tweezers or an orange stick. In creating this design, a slightly different 'swirl' has been used on each nail.
4. Place nail stickers gently on nail - when you are happy with their position, pat down with an orange stick.
5. To make the design super glamorous, Keeley created a row of glitter along the smile line. There are three ways you can do this:
6. When the design is finished, protect your nail stickers with a top coat. Use a good quality top coat like Oh So Wet for lasting wear